Lipstick Love: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a levres, 201

Hello lovelies, October is here and it's getting chilly even here in Greece! A lot of you are already wearing burgundy, wine and berry shades but I can't get enough of bright reds and fuchsias these days! This YSL darling is a hybrid between a lipgloss and a lipstick.I never wear lipliner when I'm trying a new lipstick for the first time but I'm really looking forward to wearing this with lipliner,too. It's very high shine and not at all sticky. It's very vivid and you can build it up for even more intense colour. I'm wearing two layers and it's very impressive! The packaging is gorgeous as all YSL products. It's worth the splurge if you can afford it. What colour lips are you rocking today?? xoxoxo





Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις