OOTD: Black is the new black!

Hello lovelies, I've heard that breastfeeding helps you slim down fast after giving birth but this doesn't seem to be the case with me! On the contrary! But on the other hand, it's probably the first time in my life that I don't consider any food groups to be off-limits! So I might as well enjoy it while it lasts! I had to go buy new clothes, among which is this dress from Zara in neoprene. And I must say I like it! The fit is great, too! Besides the pink neoprene bikini I bought last summer, this is the first item of clothing I own that is made of neoprene, although the trend has been here for a while. Have you bought any neoprene clothes? Did you like them? xoxoxo 
Ps. Follow me on Instagram for more snapshots @miouprincess




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις