Coastal Scents "Winterberry" eyeshadow palette review and swatches

Hello lovelies, today I'm going to show you my new in palettes from Coastal Scents and the first look I did using the Winterberry palette. Also swatches and a review. This is not my first order from Coastal Scents, I also have the 6 blush palette and the 28 neutral eyeshadow palette both of which I loved! The Winterberry palette contains 12 gorgeous eyeshadows and as you can see from the swatches they are very well pigmented. There was a little fall out when I used them today but other than that they are perfect! The colours glide on smoothly and blend easily and stay in place all day. I would give the palette 9 out of 10! Definitely great value for money!! For this look I used eyeshadows 1,2,3,4 and 6. Have you tried any Coastal scents products? xoxoxo 





Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις