OOTN: Bye bye 2013!



 



So this is the last post of 2013 and this is the outfit I wore on Saturday night  to go clubbing.I also wore burgundy trousers not shown here because I intended to wear  jeans but changed my mind at the last minute. I also changed my mind about the lipstick and instead of the YSL one, I went for Mac and ombre lips again. See my first attempt HERE, and tell me which one the two you like best. I wore my new Zara necklace, blouse and jacket! The blouse I bought a month ago, it was about time it made its debut! Have you picked tonight's outfit or are you going to decide later depending on your mood? I want to wish you a Happy New Year's Eve! Have fun whether you go out partying or spend time with your family! xoxoxo

Blouse, necklace and jacket - Zara (similar ,almost identical in fact!, HERE )
Purse - Carpisa
Platform Boots (now on sale) - Oasap
Nails - YSL 'Prune Minimale' n.7 (see post HERE )

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις