Dark lips infatuation!







I'm totally and uterly infatuated with dark lips this fall! Whether matte or glossy,burgundy,berry,oxblood,red,or violet I like them all,as long as it's the deepest,darkest colour possible! I'm so into this look right now,I'm always wearing really dark lipsticks when I go out after dusk, even if I'm only going over to see friends! The first lipstick I ever bought was a deep burgundy shade and  I was infatuated with the look back then too!! Have you tried the look yet? Will you be wearing the dark lip colours of this season and what's your favourite lip colour?Do tell!!  xoxoxo
                                                    (all images via google)

Σχόλια

  1. Love the dark lips! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ειναι τελεια τα τοσο σκουρα-εντονα χειλη τοσο θηλυκα νομιζω σε ολες τις κοπελες πηγαινουν..
    φιλακιαα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Oh my, I just love the color of the lipstick! Never even paid close attention to burgundy lipstick, and now I just have to buy one! Love the pictures. Check out my blog and I hope you like it :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις