Lipstick Love: MAC cremesheen 'Creme Cup' lipstick


So while going through my makeup I came across one of my favourite lipsticks which I had forgotten for a while:MAC's cremesheen creme cup lipstick,a perfect shade of pink! The funny thing is I keep buying pink lipsticks,I'm drawn to them like a butterfly to light and when I get home I realise that they're so similar to each other!...well what can I say I guess I like pink!I have shades ranging from the palest to the brightest pink but pale pinks are more flattering,at least on my complexion.I'm a cosmetics junkie as you can maybe infer from the last photo but I especially love buying lipstick,I have so many lipsticks that it's a miracle If I ever finish one of them! And of course I become obsessed with my most recent buys and forget about the rest but occassionaly I go back to certain favourites like this one.Do you tend to buy tons of makeup too or do you stick to a few favourites? I'm actually envious of those who do the latter,wish I was one of those people! Then I'd have an organised and clutter-free bathroom! :) You can get a glimpse of some of my makeup in the last photo,this was taken when I had long hair not so long ago! I just had my hair cut again as you may have noticed yet I'm having a 'miss my long hair' moment now that I'm seeing this photo!
 




 photo by Yiannis Ioakimidis


Σχόλια

  1. That IS a good lipstick! I'm going to go out and buy it. I'm always on the hunt for a good pink! Your bathroom looks amazing with all of the MAC perfectly organized!

    ~Meghan

    voila-meghan.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I really like pink shades of lipstick too :) and this color really suits you. I love the last picture, omg you have so much stuff :)!! likee!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. That is such a pretty shade of pink! Can't get over how much make up you have too! Glad you enjoyed todays post! The Beauty industry is revealed!
    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This colour is superb! I do love pink lipsticks too!

    Hope you are well!
    Kisses

    angelinainlove.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις